EIWAA provides Asset Integrity Management and life management support to all types of static and rotating equipment in Marine and Industrial fields for the various stages of design, construction, in-service, commissioning and decommissioning stages.
The Asset Integrity System should also endeavor to maintain the asset in a fit-for-service condition while extending its remaining life in the most reliable, safe, and cost-effective manner. The AIM programs attempt to meet API-580, API-581 and project specification requirements, as applicable. The aim of asset integrity management systems is to improve plant reliability and safety whilst reducing unplanned maintenance and repair costs.
Asset Integrity Management (AIM) System Services includes but not limited to;
• Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) of Piping, rotating and static equipment.
• Total Rig Integrity Inspection of Rigs.
• Remaining life Assessment of Piping, Pressure vessel, Boilers and Storage Tanks.
• Asset Integrity in Oil and Gas Sector.
• Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services.
• Software Supports.
• Finite Element Analysis.
• Damage Mechanism.
• Remaining life calculations.
• Fitness for service evaluation.
• Plant Inspection based in API RP 580,API 510,API 570 and API 653 Standards.
• Corrosion Monitoring.
• Thickness Monitoring Service(TML’s).
• Pipe line Integrity Services.