EIWAA is a trusted entity to inspect and certify lifting equipment and loose gears in accordance with LEEA LOLER, BS & European Guidelines, API or as required by other International Standards to various clients in a variety of Industrial and Marine sectors.
At EIWAA we have successfully completed load tests from cranes to winches and pad eyes for our clients both onshore and offshore. EIWAA has carried out this service witnessed by class authorities (IACS) to satisfy their requirements.
Our technicians are skilled and experienced, bringing a level of safety and expertise to the job. We have safely, efficiently and accurately carried out lifeboat and crane load tests for our clients whilst on location and in shipyards.
Our load testing equipment conforms to all required standards. Our load cells are professionally maintained and designed to be fit for purpose to ensure that when carrying out load testing work it will be in line with the recognized standards and to your requirements, with little disruption to your on-going operations.
We have a capacity of up to 800T on using water weights and 500T on using hydraulic jacking kits. These systems can be designed to suit any application, including difficult-to-access areas where rope access techniques are necessary.
Static and Dynamic Testing
We do this in accordance with class authority requirements for equipment such as pedestal cranes, BOP/ Xmas tree cranes/carriers, gantry cranes, davits and towing bridles.
Loose Gear Survey and Inspection
We know that compliance is essential, and we can carry out the necessary lifting gear inspections in order to maintain your LOLER compliance. EIWAA is an audited and approved Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) member.
EIWAA inspects and load tests all fixed and loose lifting gear/ Lifting equipment types including:
• Cargo gear Inspection
• Lifting tackles/Loose Gear Inspection and Certification
• Loose Gear Inspection/ Lifting Tackles&Lifting Accessories Inspections and Certification
• Load Testing and Inspection of Slings, Shackles, Chain Block and Hoist etc.
• Load Testing and Certification of Forklifts.
• Load Testing and Inspection of Offshore Crane and Barge Cranes
• Load Testing and Certification of Offshore Basket, Personnel Transfer Basket/Billy Ploughs etc.
• Wire rope Spooling and De Spooling of Winches, Cranes. & etc.
• Changing of wire ropes in a cranes and winches.
• Towing Gear Assembly Inspection Bollard pull Test
• Load Testing Inspection and certification of Spreader Beam and Lifting Beams
• Load Testing and Inspection of DNV 2.7-1 Containers and Provision of Slings
• Load Testing and Inspection of Pad Eye Testing (By Portable Pad eye tester up to 120T).
• Pad eye Load testing and certification by a portable pad eye tester in barges, ships, civil structures etc.
• Pull Testing/Load Testing and certification of Lashing Hooks, Anchor Bolt, Bracket, Hooks, and Clamps etc.
• Load Testing and Inspection of Deck cranes, Davit systems, Davit Cranes, Overhead, and Mobile/Crawler
• Rigging gear Inspections
• Pull out Test, Load test, Brake holding test & inspections of Anchor Winch, Towing Winch, Capstan and
The main NDT inspection techniques used for lifting gear/ lifting equipment inspections are:
• Eddy Current Testing (ECT)
• Alternate Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
• Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
• Bolt Testing
• Close Visual Inspection
• Others as Required
Bollard Load Testing/Bollard Test By Portable Test Bed Arrangements (Without Tugs And Vessels):
EIWAA is capable to verifying the integrity of full mooring bollard assembly including body, anchor bolts, anchors and surrounding/concrete structure & Capable to mobilize anywhere in globe with short notice to provide mooring bollard load test by Portable mooring bollard load test arrangements without using tugs and vessels. EIWAA uses portable bollard pull test assembly of up to 500T Capacity for performing bollard pull testing and certification to reduce the accidents in port, ship yards, maintenance yards etc…
Our core services includes but not limited to:
• Periodic Inspection, SWL/Proof Load testing of all types of Marine mooring bollards including various capacities of A-Type mooring bollard ,B-Type Mooring bollards, C-Type Mooring bollards, D &E Type Mooring bollards, Cast Iron/Ductile type mooring bollards like Single Bitt Mooring bollards, Double Bitt mooring bollards, T-Head Mooring bollard, Stag horn type bollard, Kidney type and cleats type bollard etc…
• Load Testing and certification of marine mooring bollards in any direction .Inspection includes failure analysis of Mooring bollard body, Bollard Cylinder, Failure analysis of weld at the base of bollard cylinder and failure analysis of anchor bolt of mooring bollard etc…
• Proof load testing and Inspection of all type of bollard includes Permanent bollard and Temporary bollards which is to be used in load out or shipment.
• Bollard Post pull test and certification by Portable test bed arrangements in shipyards, jetties, and yards.
• Mooring bollard load test and certification by Portable testing Equipment (Up to 500 T)in ports, Shipyards, jetties, and yards.
• Anchoring/Mooring Bollard post load test and certification by Portable testing Equipment in ports, shipyards, jetties, and yards.
• Bollard pull Test and certification for the Tug boats, Supply vessels, and other kind of ships.
• Pull testing of anchor bolt and pull testing of bollards in marine/building industry.