Calibration is the process of accurately determining the capacity or partial capacities of a tank and expressing this capacity as a volume for a given linear increment or height of liquid. In other words, tank calibration also means measuring storage tanks, horizontal bullets, spherical tanks, vats, casks, barges, ship tanks and liquid bulk containers. These measurements provide the necessary dimensions for calculation of calibration charts.
EIWAA’s innovative laser-calibration measurement technology helps companies to reduce time and costs of tank management, as well as offering precise storage tank calibration to the appropriate international standards published by the International Standards Organisation (ISO) or by the American Petroleum Institute (API). We can calibrate any tanks, regardless of shapes and sizes. What is the precise capacity of your tank? The difference can mean thousands of dollars to your business and we at EIWAA ensure that our customers don’t lose these monies. Using the latest technology for tank calibration, engineers and technicians are highly skilled and equipped with state-of-the-art measuring devices.
• Storage Tank calibration as per API /ISO Standards and Sound Engineering Practices either by internal or external tanks by EODR method.
• Petroleum and Chemical storage tank calibration includes Vertical tank calibrations, Horizontal tank calibration, Spherical and Cylindrical tank calibration, Fixed roof and Floating roof tank calibration, Domed roof and Conical roof tank calibration, LNG Tank calibration etc…
• Our Storage tank Calibration or tank strapping activities includes direct physical measurement of tank geometry and in house calculation of capacity tables from those measurements…
• These Storage tank calibration services are provided by our experienced API 653 certified field inspectors and Engineers with additional storage tank calibration training.
• Our storage tank calibration Engineers measures critical dimensions by two different methods and perform field calculations to confirm measurements for improved accuracy.
• Our engineering calculations based on storage tank calibrations are done in house with internally developed software’s which insures a quick turn around of deliverables of storage tank calibrations.
• Storage tank calibration calculation includes measuring internal bottom survey evaluation, datum evaluation, deadwood evaluation etc…
• All the deliverables are precise one; which include storage tank calibration charts and tables, temperature chart etc. in a good aesthetic format.