Storage tank is an asset that deserves attention. These tanks can be fabricated of metal, either field erected or shop-fabricated, or non-metallic materials, such as polyethylene or fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP). They can be used to store petroleum products, chemicals or waste materials. The field of storage-tank inspections comprises both in- and out-of-service inspections of vertical and horizontal storage tanks, both above and below ground. A combination of techniques are used to provide a comprehensive condition report on the overall tank floor, shell, roof and structure, including engineering calculations in accordance with API 653 & 650 and other relevant specifications.
During the construction stage of Storage tank we can provide Design Review and Approval, Tank settlement survey, Civil work inspection and approvals, Welder Qualification Test and Welding Procedure Qualification, Other relevant NDT Test, Third Party Inspection and Certification of Pipe lines etc.
In service Inspection of Storage Tank (API 653):
EIWAA is the leading ADNOC Approved third party inspection and engineering services company in Middle East registered in Various Oil and Gas companies like ADNOC,TAKREER etc. to perform the API 653-Above ground storage tank inspection services and it includes In-Service Storage tank Inspection and Certification , Out of service storage tank inspection, Foundation settlement, Corrosion evaluations, Coating Inspection, Holiday Inspection, Floating roof seal gap inspections, Frangible roof evaluations, allowable pressure evaluations, Normal and emergency vent selection requirements etc. As a part of In service Inspection ,we provide the following services of Conventional and Advanced NDT Services.
• In-Service Inspection of Storage tanks.
• Remaining Life assessment of storage tank as a part of Storage tank Inspection.
• Storage tank Inspection at Periodic Inspection Intervals as per API 653.
• Fit to Use Certification of Storage tank (API 653).
• API 650/API 620/API 653(Internal and External Inspection) Inspection Services.
• Thickness monitoring (TML’s)of storage tank shell during/In service.
• Shell integrity assessment of Storage tanks during the in service inspection of Storage tanks.
• Foundation settlement.
• Out-of-Service Storage tank Inspection.
• Lining Inspection.
• Fitness for service evaluation of Storage tank.
• Vacuum box testing and Pressure testing /Hydro Test Inspection of Storage tank.
• Conventional NDT s of MPI Test, Dye Penetrant Test, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging Inspection(UTG),Ultrasonic Scanning Inspection(UTS) etc…
• Advanced NDT ‘s of Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing(PAUT)/Time of Flight Diffraction(TOFD), MFL Inspection in Storage tanks/Tank Floor Scanning, Acoustic Emission Testing(AET)of Storage Tank,, Short Range Wave ultrasonic Testing (SR UT)of Storage tank and Piping, Tank Shell plate corrosion Mapping(Scorpion B Scan Inspection and Rope Access Services) etc.
EIWAA specialized in analyzing in service conditions of storage tank by advanced laser solutions and techniques to conducts the dimensional survey &settlement analysis of storage tanks as per the API 653 Standards. Real time scanned images of storage tanks will help the maintenance/major repair/alternations of storage tanks as per the API 653/650 Standards.
• Roof and Floor Deviation surveys.
• Radial Deflections of Storage tanks.
• Peaking and Banding of Storage tanks.
• Tank Floor Analysis.
• Tank shell settlement and Edge settlement survey.
• Tank Column Analysis.
• Gap survey of Seals in the floating roof tanks.
• Winder Girder and Rafter Analysis.
• Floating roof Gap and Rim space analysis.
• Tank Strapping analysis for volume certifications.
• Storage Tank Settlement Survey.
• Tank Tiltness, Tank Verticality ,Tank Ovality, Roundness and Plumbness.
Engineering Services :
• Design and Drawing Preparation of Storage tank(API 650)
• Fitness For Service Evaluation
• Finite Element Analysis(FEA)
• Expert Witness Services