EIWAA’s digital survey service provide a comprehensive data capture service using the latest 3D laser scanning technology to carry out point cloud surveys. This allows us to virtually map everything from large scale city models to small industrial components.
Machined parts come in a diverse range of shapes and sizes, and flexible 3D metrology tools for part inspection and dimensional analysis are required to verify their accuracy and quality. 3D metrology tools are founduseful for in-service dimensional analysis of complicated/ inaccessible objects.
3D Surveys (Laser Scanning Surveys):
EIWAA’s team of experienced surveyors carry out 3D Surveys. Our knowledge and experience of 3D Laser Scanning makes us the natural first choice for clients requiring project surveying completed right first time, every time.Dimensional inspection of Storage tanks by 3D Laser scanning methods plays a vital role in in service inspection of storage tanks as per API 653 Standards. By doing 3D laser scanning of storage tanks or dimensional inspection of storage tanks,we can find out roundness, Plumbness, Ovality, Tiltness of Inservice storage tanks .
Our 3D Surveys service covers a number of benefits:
• Eliminates re-working & costly over-runs.
• Allows for Risk Mitigation Planning (the process of developing options and actions to enhance opportunities and reduce threats to project objectives).
• Helps future maintenance & operations.
• Allows for last minute design changes from the comfort of your office.
• Adds a layer of quality control combining dimensional control with scanned data.
• Tilt and roundness surveys
• Tank shell settlement evaluation
• Shell settlement graph & analysis
• Shell out of roundness survey
• Tank tilt survey